Monday, November 06, 2006

The sweet smell of smokers

Yesterday night was match night: Rome vs. Florence for the Italian football premier league.

I don't give much of a damn about premier league but I couldn't miss the event... We went together with the core of Rome's supporters. Guys, really cool experience. I think I've learnt 10 new ways to call somebody else’s mother and 100 new ways to call somebody else’s sisters. I also didn't know that the word referee had so many synonyms.

To celebrate this new piece of culture, I had quite some Borghettis (coffee with some spirit) and I closed my night at Guinness. Fantastic way to kick off a brand new week...

Forza pupone!

PS: thanks to Baldo's phone call in the middle of the match I can confirm that it takes Rai several seconds to broadcast the match to California. Absolutely inacceptable...

No comments: