Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tuesady bloody tuesday

Yesterday night has been a night of shock and unjustness for Mr. Pey on Piedmont's tarmac.

Mr. Pey had just finished a chilling 11 hours working day in the office and he was driving back home after a luxurious dinner in Autogril.

Some pretty nice smurfs stopped me in the middle of nowhere between Turin and my golden home town Cuneo. The beasts were sitting hidden behind a curve. It was almost midnight and I was the only soul God was watching over in that area.

Master Smurf stops me with a light but without an official sign. I don't really understand what this guy wants and I stop about 30 meters after their roadblock.

Master Smurf has been very professional and polite with me.

The only problem is that the bastard gave me a fine for "dangerous driving". There was no speed trap or anything similar. Master Smuft says it is his personal judgment that counts. His helper confirms...

Bottom line Mr. Pey gets other 5 points down from his driving license and he is now on the edge of not needing a company car anymore. I will probably buy a Vespa and visit the customers with a t-shirt with "Power to the people" written on it...

But Mr. Pey does not surrender to defeat.

May the God of Speed be with all of us! Keep gas guys, keep gas...


PS: anybody knows a cheap and good lawyer...?

No comments: