Friday, December 22, 2006

The endless week

Guys, long time no hear.

After the last weekend spent in celebrations for my brand new driving license, the last week before the holiday season hit me full speed. I've been driving around the northern part of Italy pretty much, just to compensate the missing usage of my new car (from Sunday 'll today I've driven 1600 KMs in the previous 2 months just 980...).

It's a bit late but I can now say that I'm officially ready for Christmas. Ready means that I've realized that is Christmas time. Today I just had my first bit of panettone... Basically, also this year I arrived at this fantastic vacation period far too late, far too stressed and far too fat.

Today is my last working day of 2006. I'm planning quite a ramp-up in relaxation... tonight we start we a dinner for all the good friends and tomorrow Christmas' aperitivo. Will keep you posted. Need to run now...

No comments: