Sunday, December 10, 2006

Maccheroni rain

Very very rainy weekend here in Rome.

I barely managed to wash my car before the wash-out started. This happens pretty much every time I wash my car during winter time. I think it is now time to wait for spring...

I think I've slept an averate of 11 hours per night as of Thu night but I still didn't recover. Looks like I very much exagerated in the past weeks... maybe at the end I'm really getting old :)

Temperature is dropping here in Italy but still no big signs of snow. It might be a difficult season for snowboarding but I don't want to give up my hope and my expectations for my brand new CustomX board.

Tomorrow I'll plan my location/meeting scheduling up to Christmas. Quite a roller coaster is coming up...

Time for some dinner now. When Christmas comes it comes...

No comments: